I have always known Palmer’s for their skin care products because I use the “coco butter daily skin therapy”. However, it was interesting to learn about Palmer’s hair products which has been in the market since the 70’s.
What you need to know about Palmer’s Natural Fusions:
- Micellar Rosewater Cleanser : Purify & Nourish.
- Lavender Rosewater Conditioner : Hydrate & Soften.
- Mallow Root Leave-In Conditioner : Detangle & Moisturize.
- Chia Seed & Argan Oil Hair Mask : Repair & Revitalize.
- Neem & Buruti Style Hold : Control & Smooth.
- Ceramide Monor Hair Food Oil : Replenish & Protect.
- DIY Cocktail Kits : 3 Natural oils for healthy scalp, shine and hydration.
Watch full video of Minnafropolis get Palmer’s Pampering . Subscribe join the MNAFRO gang 🙂
@palmers @beautylounge I was honored to be invited for The Salon Takeover. Also won a free styling session. #PalmersSalonTakeover #ChooseWhatsReal #minneapolisblogger #minneapolisbloggers #minnesotablogget #midwest #minnafropolis