This year started with a lot of good news, traveling and lots of opportunities. I cannot believe that we are only five months away from 2020.
I decided to switch my career this year because I want to do things that are organic to me. I have worked as a banker, manager, corporate administrator and others that I cannot remember.
I am now a full time student at Metro state university pursuing my MBA. In all honesty, it was difficult to adjust to a new school system. Currently, I am a freelancer focused on content creations for video editing, blog writing and photography.
Naturally, I am a creative person and I feel like I should be doing more with my life. Do not get me wrong, it was okay to work for cooperate firms. But right now, I am experiencing a turning point and it is time for me to focus on things that ” I” want to do.
My advice to you :
- You only have one life, so live in your truth.
- Sell yourself
- Fall down several times but get up ten times stronger.
- Focus on things you can control.
- Love yourself and improve your skills.
- Be patient and positive.
- Change your environment and walk with people that are for you.
- “No” does not kill! Use it as a weapon to encourage yourself.
- Start your own business.
- Do what you truly LOVE!
- Network !
- Pray and Praise God (it is not a religious thing but the right thing to do) .
I am happy right now and I know more great news are coming. Remember you only have one life to live. Breath in and Breath out !