Another recipe video just dropped.
Enjoy the Black soup recipe ! Black soup comes from Nigeria , mostly cooked in some part of Delta and Edo state.
Subscribe to the youtube channel so you get the latest video too.
- 1 bag of spinach from Walmart (or bitter leaves )
- 1 pack mint leaves ( Efinrin or basil )
- Alligator pepper
- Calabash pepper
- Cow Meat
- Shaki and Abodi
- 1 big piece of stock fish
- Smoked fish
- 3 pieces of Hot pepper (or ata rodo )
- Knorr cubes
- Ghana best palm nut cream
- Rinse spinach and mint leaves. In a separate pot put the cow meat, shaki and abodi. Add salt, knorr cubes and other seasoning you desire. Add enough water for the meat to cook for approximately 15-20 mins.
- Blend onions , alligator pepper and calabash pepper. In the boiling pot with meat add the blended onions , alligator and calabash pepper. You can add your crayfish but this optional.
- Put the fresh fish in the oven to smoke or dry it up to your desire.
- Add the Ghana best palm nut cream to the cooking pot. Let it cook for 3-5 mins.
- Add the blended spinach, mint leaves, hot pepper , and onions. Then add it to the cooking pot and mix it together. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Break the smoked fish into smaller pieces and add it to the cooking pot
- Let the soup cook for another 5 minutes and serve it whatever you like.