Tips on How to Restore your Financial Health Before the Year End
You can do it just believe in yourself. Show tough love with your money!
1. Plan and set a Budget
2. Write down all your needs including holiday presents and outstanding bills
3. Break down your expense (Important verse Not Important)
4. For people that have jobs, plan for simple things like preparing launch.
5. For students, do not max your financial aid go get a Savings Account (remember you will pay some back).
6. For everyone else, we need a Savings Account
I tell people around me, a savings account do not have to be funded with a large cash. You can start small and work yourself up to at least $25.
Let us challenge ourselves to have at least $25 in our account by December 31 2016. Start the New Year 2017 with a positive account.Share tag #challengeyouraccount!